Do you have a WordPress, Joomla or Drupal based website?
According to Salary.com, the median expected salary for a typical a Webmaster in the United States is $67,387. (Click here to see webmaster salaries in your zip code). Our maintenance programs offer a cost affective alternative to help your company maintain a professional looking website at a fraction of the cost
We work with you to ensure that your business website (or group of websites) provide a real and measurable return on investment.
Even if we did not design and build your website, we can manage, improve and maintain your website or websites efficiently and cost effectively. See More.
Why do I need web maintenance?
- Cheaper than hiring a Webmaster.
- Backup system data for greater peace of mind.
- Keep your site up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
- Search Engines value FRESH content.
- Broken links and pages hurt your search placement.
- Visitors are turned-off by out-dated content and poorly functioning websites.
- To insure that your website works properly on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- To remove website vulnerabilities and reduce security risks.
- Analyze site traffic to help grow your business.